Build a Form
If you haven’t created one yet, think of all the forms you use now… Wouldn’t it be easier to have at least one of them online? Luckily, it can be – in minutes!
Create Your First Form
- On the home page click the Create Project button and choose your project type.
- You have other options, but in this case, create your form by using ‘Start with a Blank Survey’.
- Next, provide the following details:
- Name: Assign a unique name to differentiate your form from other projects.
- Default Language: This is the language in which your form will be created. The primary language cannot be changed after questions are added to the form.
- Add Languages: Allows you to create project in multiple languages other than the primary language selected. This is optional and can be set/modified anytime from Options under the Design tab.
- Click on Create to build your first form.
You may preview the question, if you wish, to review its display online. Use the ‘eye’ icon in the top right of the screen to preview your form at any time.
Preview the question, as desired.
Preview the question, if you like.
Any questions that are critical can be marked as mandatory. However, do not mark too many questions as mandatory or participants may drop out.
Preview to see how it looks.