Tags offer flexibility in reviewing your data across the CX Dashboard. You might group multiple projects under the same touchpoint, product, or department, making it easier to review critical insights and trends throughout the customer journey and across your organization. Tags can be added to metric and driver questions.
You can use Tags in two different ways:
- Question-Level Tags: Use a question-level Tag when you’d like to measure the results of a specific question on your CX Dashboard.For example:
You work hard to provide helpful resources to your clients, and they may use your resources at various touchpoints in the customer journey. Even if you ask for customers’ satisfaction with resources in different ways in different surveys, using a question-level ‘Resources’ Tag will allow you to track all of this feedback together.
- Response-Level Tags: Answer-level Tags allow you to segment a participant’s entire response (including all metric and driver questions) based on their answer to a Radio Button, Check Box, Horizontal Radio Button, Drop Down, or List Box question.For example:
If you’d like to measure customers’ satisfaction with their particular product, include a question about product type and assign a Tag to each answer option. Whether you pre-populate the product type or the customer selects it directly, their answer to the CSAT metric question and any other metrics or drivers in the survey can be matched to their specific product type.
Tags can be added or removed while editing a question and reviewed under the Tags section. Here’s how:
- Create/Edit a CX project.
- Add your metrics, drivers, and other questions.
- On the Design menu bar, click on Tags.
- Under Response Tags, view all questions with tagged answer options.
If no questions appear here, return to Designer to add response-level Tags.
- If you’ve already applied response-level Tags, click Add Tags to modify Tags.
- If the answer options match the Tags in any Tag category, use the auto-map option available under the three dots icon to automatically match answers with the respective Tags.
- Under Question Tags, you’ll see all of the survey’s metric and driver questions.
- By default, all Response Tags will be applied to each metric and driver question. You can also choose the Metric/Driver question(s) to which these Tags should be applied from “Applies to question(s)” section available under the three dots icon.
In reports, Response Tags will only be applied to a question based on the respondent’s choice of answer option.
- To add or modify Tags, click Add Tags next to each question, then choose the Tag(s) and apply to all or selected metrics and drivers.
If you choose Apply to All Metrics and Drivers, Tags will be added to all current and any future metrics and drivers in this survey.
- While reviewing Tags, question-level Tags will be light gray and response-level Tags will be shown in dark gray. Hover to display the Tag type.