Report Tab Tour
Sogolytics’s powerful report module quickly crunches your data and generates a wide range of professional charts and graphs to uncover the insights in your results. Save, download, and share reports by email to make collaboration simple!
Reports are only displayed for projects that have received responses.
The Reports tab provides a wide variety of reporting options.
- Omni Report: Presents all your data in one click, with a wide range of data visualization options
- Text Analysis: Allows you to review participant sentiment through analysis of open-ended responses.
- Bar Graph: Aggregates data from all questions answered
- Conditional: Applies a combination of filters to disaggregate data collected
- Advanced Frequency: Displays an aggregate of the answers received for every question in the survey, metadata options, and enhanced display properties
- Pivot Table: Allows for the cross tabulation of one question against any combination of questions in the survey
- Response Table: Displays a spreadsheet-style chart that shows each participant’s answer to every question
- Verbatim: Displays only the data collected in open-ended text fields
- Attachment: Downloads files participants attached to the survey
- Segmentation: Divides results into multiple reports at once based on a single segmenting question
- Frequency Table: Displays data collected by count and percentage
- Comparison: Allows for the side-by-side comparison of data sets from different times or groups
- Statistical: Shows specific statistics for numerical survey questions
- Response Rate: Enables monitoring of responses received from specific groups in comparison to the totals expected
- Response Trend: Shows the participation trend over time
- Ballot Box Stuffing: Shows IP addresses with duplicate responses
- Cross Tab: Allows for the cross tabulation of two or three questions in the survey, providing actual counts and percentages
Save, Email, and Filter
The Reports sub-menu consists of Saved Reports, Emailed Reports, and Filter Manager sections.
- Saved Reports lists all customized and saved reports for easy generation and modification
- Emailed Reports lists all reports that have been emailed through dynamic links, allowing you to control and monitor access
- Filter Manager lets you generate condition-based filters for use on the reports of your choice to fine-tune your analysis
Based on your display resolution or browser zoom, you may see a 3-dot icon on the far right of the Report menu bar. Click here to access Saved Reports, Emailed Reports, and Filter Manager.