Statistical: Numeric Calculations
If you’re all about the numbers, this report is for you. The Statistical Report displays the sum, mean, median, mode, minimum, maximum and standard deviation of all responses that collect numerical or weighted data.
Generate Statistical Report
Follow these steps to create a Statistical Report:
- Select your project and click on Report.
- On the Report menu bar, click on the Legacy Reports to select Statistical.
- Select questions you wish to add.
- ‘Include incomplete responses in the report’ is used to include partial responses that are yet to be submitted. Here, you can choose:
- All, to add all partially completed responses to the report
- Responses answered up to a specific question number
- Choose ‘All Questions‘ or select the questions to be included.
- If desired, choose a symbol to be placed before or after your data. For example, you might add a dollar sign before a certain field or a percentage symbol after a field.
- On this step, you can reorder the questions for your best readability.
- Select Parameters to Display
- Identify any segmentation you would like to include in your report:
- No segmentation.
- Segment based on answers to only ONE question.
- Segment based on answers to more than one question.
- Click on Generate.
Review/Modify Statistical Report
To modify a generated report, clicking on ‘Modify Report’ will redirect you to the first step of the report wizard.
Survey Metrics: Survey Metrics displays Date, Invitation, and Responses Metrics, which provide details about the responses included in the generated report. You may click on the Edit icon beside the Survey Metrics option to show or hide particular Date, Invitation, and Response Metrics.
Properties: All report properties and response languages present in the generated report are visible here. You can edit, remove, or add the field which you want in the report by clicking on the Edit icon. If you are generating a report for a multilingual project, you may review responses submitted for particular language by selecting it from the language dropdown menu.
- Highlight Values: Select ‘Highlight Max Values’ or ‘Highlight Min Values’ to clearly identify the maximum and minimum values in each section.
- Display N includes the total count for each question.