The Most Versatile and Secure Online Quiz Maker
Measure knowledge, comprehension, and perception using our self-scoring quiz tool.
Build your quiz from the ground up or start with one of our online quiz maker’s established templates.
Our online quiz tool lets you include graphics, embed media, and define branching questions to personalize a user’s path through your quiz.
Automatically have results sent to the test takers and create reports breaking down how different groups performed.
Monitor the completion rate with our test maker’s live results tracking and reporting.
Set your point values and our online quiz maker automatically captures data and calculates the results while the quiz is in progress.
Customize Your Quiz
The test maker made for everyone.
The best online quiz maker for business, education, research, marketing, social media - even just for fun!
- Take home testing
- Review retention from special events
- Compare class performance
- Review training materials
- Find out how well new resources are being used
- Gauge which benefits best suit employees
- Test new safety protocols
- Gauge new employees' skills
- Find areas of growth
- Are all product features being used?
- See if changes have altered awareness
- Find out if patients are reading necessary instructions
- Review employee emergency training
- Float new concepts in a fun setting
- Gather public opinion
- Find potential market opportunities
Safe and Secure
Our approach to data security and privacy is the foundation of Sogolytics.
From day one, our engineers have worked to ensure our survey software protects your data at every level. Within the quiz tool, you can control access to your data and designs, setting secure permissions for your team. The workflows you create to share information and results always preserve the privacy of your data.
And overall, all of your data is hosted in top-tier data centers at the highest standards of security protocols.
How do I create a solid online quiz?
We ask questions because we need answers, and an online quiz maker simplifies the process to save your time and deliver results.
Let’s keep it simple:
- DefineBefore you build, be clear on the purpose of your quiz. What are you trying to measure, and how will you use the results? For example, if you’re evaluating students following a certain course, the quiz should be based on the course objectives. If you’re scoring leads, be sure the questions you include are all providing useful input toward the goal.
- CreateAdd your questions, using the right question types to automate scoring and measure understanding. Organize your content to simplify flow, adding clarifying instructions as needed. Remember that varied question types help with engagement, too, but try not to get too carried away. The worst thing you can do is to fail your own quiz — leaving off correct answers, duplicating items, or phrasing questions ambiguously. Plus, consider whether it makes sense to add a timer. While it might cause stress for some, it can also keep participation fair for everyone. (On the same note, consider rotating or randomizing answer options to decrease cheating.)
- ScoreDecide how many points each correct answer is worth, and whether incorrect answers will subtract points. If you prefer, simply mark responses as correct or incorrect. Either way, you may also choose to break your questions into categories, perhaps by topic or skill assessed. Want to share results with participants right away? Customize the Results Page with the right message based on score, percentage, or category competency, and even allow participants to download their confirmation and scores
- DeliverDistribute your online quiz by email, embed in your LMS, send an SMS — whatever works best for you and your participants. If you need participants to respond within a short time frame, you might consider sending email links that will automatically expire at the end of the window. This is a great option if you need to nudge participation while still keeping the quiz open for future participants.
- AnalyzeAs results come in, run all the reports you want to see each participant’s scores, scores by class or group, or overall scores over time. As you examine results, check for any questions that caused trouble for lots of participants — it might be important to revisit these for clarity or validity.
- Follow UpYou asked these questions for a reason, so the follow-up is probably pretty clear already. Beyond your own analysis, consider when and how you’ll provide participants with their scores. You might deliver them right on the Results Page or send automatic emails that close the loop with the right message — pass or fail? — and even provide next steps, as needed.
Ready to build a solution that's right for you?
Looking for a self-service survey platform for small teams or individual needs?