Product Marketing Manager
Consistently recognized as a cutting-edge experience management software company, Sogolytics delivers real-time insights for organizations around the world. Our powerful analytics, outstanding support, and industry-leading innovations set us apart in a crowded and competitive space, and our clients use their data to fuel smarter decisions and business growth every day. Our own growth is driven by our SaaS products and services, our outstanding reviews, and the successful collaboration of our product and marketing teams.
You believe — and know from experience — that words can and will change people’s minds, open their hearts, and build positive brand associations. The right words can convert a casual observer/visitor into a prospect, a prospect into a paying customer, and a paying customer into a loyal brand ambassador.
You are a product marketing leader who thrives when your product and customers thrive. You’ve been driving product marketing initiatives that lead to business growth, and now you’re eager to build and execute product marketing strategy from beginning to end. We are looking for a demonstrated product marketing leader willing to roll up their sleeves and own the success of their assigned products, including go-to-market strategy, competitive positioning, and direct and indirect channel enablement. You will operate at the center of the company, collaborating with sales, product, demand gen, digital marketing, and more.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy that drives tangible business growth
- Craft clear and compelling messaging to position and differentiate Sogolytics products
- Gather and maintain intelligence about key competitors and develop strategic messaging to compete successfully
- Create internal enablement and sales assets, including buyer personas, buyer journey maps, battle cards, presentations, data sheets, videos, competitive insight, market research, and more
- Perform strategic market analysis including conducting market research, conducting win/loss interviews, working with customers, prospects, partners, industry analysts, and influencers
- Partner with Content Marketing and Demand Gen teams to create compelling marketing and sales collateral
- Partner with Client Success and Sales to uncover customer stories and use cases
- Translate complex technical information into easy-to-understand human language
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business from an accredited institution
- At least four years of experience as a product marketer in B2B tech space
- Experience and familiarity with the enterprise software space and the wider landscape of technology solutions for CX, EX, marketing, operations, customer service, support, etc.
- Strategic thinker with ability to generate and execute creative ideas within tight deadlines
- Creative storytelling skills and the ability to translate technical concepts into resonating messages
- Experience with developing a customer advocacy program
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills
- Self-driven, resourceful team player with original ideas
Commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, Disability, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Paid Time off (17 days per year, plus an additional day per year of service; federal holidays; winter break December 24 to January 1)
This is a full-time hybrid or remote position based in Herndon, VA.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com