In honor of the new year, in service to our users, and just because we like making things better, fresh updates are rolling out next week in our new Sogolytics release.
Want a guided tour? Pick a time and we’ll walk you through it.
Sogolytics 12.0h My!
Want to explore for yourself? Preview a few of the highlights of our January 18 release below. Some updates vary by account type, but everyone will have reasons to celebrate!
Customer Experience: Simplified
- Our updated CX product offers you a customer experience management system that starts up quickly and offers powerful analytical options through a comprehensive Dashboard, key driver and slice-and-dice reporting options to better understand critical variables, and even a closer look at the experience of individual customers. Plus, it’s easier than ever to track the key metrics that matter most, with questions like NPS, CSAT, and CES baked right in.
- Having a team makes things easier, and having a partner like Zapier is kind of a big deal. If you haven’t yet been formally introduced, Zapier is a powerful friend to have! If you’d like to connect multiple apps to pass data and automate processes, a Zap makes this workflow work more efficiently. No coding required for this integration: Simply connect your accounts, make up your rules, and get things flowing!
Improved Embedding → Easy Access
- Upgraded embedding options ensure your surveys match your style and purpose, while seamlessly integrating with your processes. Embed frequently requested forms on your website, add surveys to your mobile app, or integrate assessments into your training tools. All of your projects look like they were made to fit perfectly — and they were!
Security, Of Course
- It’s a fair point: Security updates may not be the most glamorous, but they’re the foundation of all we do. In addition to two-step authentication, we’ve upgraded password requirements to protect your account, and we’ve improved anonymity settings to ensure your participants that their data — and their identities — will be secure.
Smarts Come Standard
- Throughout the platform, you’ll notice a number of ways Sogolytics is getting smarter. When you build a survey, you’ll be presented with an estimated survey completion time. Not only will this help you to improve the accuracy of expectations you set with participants, but you’ll also get a heads up if your survey is getting a little too long. (“I wish this survey was longer,” said no participant ever!) Plus, while you’re uploading lists, you’ll learn which errors are due to blank fields and which are mismatches. Smart, right?
Want more? Join a Sogolytics release guided tour!
Want it all? Maybe it’s time for an upgrade! Let’s check in to see how we can help.