Some things just go better together. Think macaroni and cheese. Peanut butter and jelly. Integration and automation. In this sweet season of togetherness, we’re excited to share our latest and greatest partnership: Sogolytics plus Zapier!
If you’ve already meet Zapier, you’re probably excited, too. You know that Zapier is a powerful tool that lets you connect multiple apps to automate workflows. Hello, productivity!
If you haven’t met Zapier yet, there’s a good chance you know plenty of its other partners — Gmail, Slack, Trello, and more! Zapier has 1,400+ partners across all kinds of industries and developed for all kinds of purposes, coming together for one goal: making your life easier.
Ready to join the party?
How does Zapier integration work?
While the word integration is sometimes interpreted as “lots of work for my development team that’s busy already”, Zapier takes all of the struggle out of the process and makes the connection easy — easy enough that even I can do it. 🙂
- Start by considering a current workflow that you’re handling manually but would prefer to automate (all of them, right?). Let’s say that you have a new event registration form live and you’re adding each attendee to a Google Sheets spreadsheet you’re sharing with your team.
- Within your Zapier account, set up a ‘Zap’ — an automated workflow — to identify the trigger (registration received!) and the action (add row to Sheets document).
- Test your Zap with sample responses, then sit back and relax as the magic happens.
Sounds great, right?
Is that it?
Basically, yes! You’ll need a Premium or Enterprise Sogolytics account to get started, and you’ll find this option within your account under Utilities by clicking on Integrations. You’ll also need a Zapier account. Zapier offers both free and paid versions, and you can start with a trial to check it out.
How do you use Sogolytics now? How much better could it be? With the ‘response received’ trigger, consider where you’d like to share your data. A few options:
- Create Trello cards from new Sogolytics responses.
- Send email notifications or follow-ups from Gmail for Sogolytics reponses.
- Get Slack notifications for new Sogolytics responses.
- Create new Asana tasks from Sogolytics responses.
- Get an SMS from ClickSend for each new Survey response.
How do I pronounce that?
Just remember: Zapier makes you happier — and it’s working already! 🙂